Why choose Kellie Pittman as your Real Estate Agent
With so much information readily available online, clients sometimes ask me, "Why should we hire a real estate agent?" They wonder, and rightfully so, if they couldn't buy or sell a home through the Internet or through regular marketing and advertising channels without a real estate agent. Some do OK, many don't. So if you've wondered the same thing, here are reasons why you might want to consider hiring me for your professional real estate agent.
· Advertising, advertising, advertising! I have a top of the line website that syndicates your home to hundreds of well known other sites and can track who is looking at your home.
. I hire a professional photographer, because first impressions are everything.
. Buy or Sell with me and you can use my company moving van for local moves.
· Excellent knowledge in market analysis to help you in pricing your home effectively. This market evaluation I offer to you for FREE, when other appraisals will cost you over $400.00
· I know how to pre-qualify buyers and am able to get the information from their banking institutions to determine which people are serious in buying and those who are just looking.
· Negotiating with other professionals and highly experienced buyers to get you the best price on your home. The art of negotiation is sometimes the hardest part for some people; you can be easily taken advantage of.
· There can be an overwhelming amount of legal paper work with subjects and conditions to be added. I will make sure that when negotiating any offers that you are legally protected.
· Buyers can sue you even many years later so I possess errors and omissions insurance which cover you if the buyer decides to take you to court for any unknowing issues that may arise.
· I will know where to investigate and will answer any questions or concerns you may have at anytime.
· Confidentiality, as a professional I am committed to you and you are the priority.
You don't need to know everything about buying and selling real estate if you hire a real estate professional who has university diploma in Real Estate and has spent many years updating her Real Estate education. The trick is to find the right real estate agent. For the most part, they all cost about the same. Why not hire a person with the education and experience. We're all looking for more precious time in our lives, and hiring a professional gives you that time and security.